RV Bylaw


Bylaw 2023-22

Bylaw 2023-23

RV Frequently Asked Questions

RV Development Permit

Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)


Under the current and future regulations, RV permits issued prior to September 1, 2023 will expire on January 1, 2024. Should you wish to continue using an RV on those lots, you MUST submit a new permit for this use. If the permit is not approved prior to January 1, 2024 the RV and any accessory structures must be removed until a new RV permit is approved or a dwelling is completed. The RM of Mervin requires  both the Permit & MoU to be completed and submitted for any lot with no existing dwelling (i.e., cabin, house) must submit a development permit application for only one (1) RV. This also applies to all locations with an existing RV on site. Application for more than one (1) RV is not allowed.