ATTENTION: RATEPAYERS OF THE R.M. OF MERVIN
In response to COVID-19, the R.M. of Mervin has instituted precautionary measures to help ensure the safety of our staff and ratepayers. In conjunction with announcements from the Provincial Government, the R.M. has implemented the following safety measures:
- Staff have increased cleaning and sanitizing of the offices, including counters, doors, and anything else you would come in contact with.
- The R.M. Office and Maintenance Facility are closed to the public effective March 19, 2020 until further notice. If you have R.M. related questions, please call the office at 306-845-2045. Online banking and e-transfers are accepted for paying bills or there is a mail slot in the door if paying by cash or cheque.
- The Annual Ratepayers’ Supper has been cancelled for 2020.
- The regularly scheduled Council Meeting on March 31, 2020 has been cancelled.
- The Council is not accepting any delegations to future council meetings until further notice.
- When visiting the R.M. of Mervin Transfer Site, please do not get out of your vehicle to pay the Attendant. The Transfer Site office is closed to the public. The Attendant will come to your vehicle window for payment.
The RM would like to assure you that we will continue to clear snow on the roads and address your concerns to the best of our ability during this time. Our staff will still be working, and we will continue to answer your calls and emails during this time.
The RM of Mervin Council and Administration will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and update the public regarding changes as required. We appreciate your understanding of these measures taken at this time.