The RM of Mervin Council are requesting quotes for the demolish/salvage of the following 3 buildings located within the Hamlet of Livelong:
- Lot 19 Block 1 Plan AF 4248 (205 Railway Ave – House)
- Lot 5 & 6 Block 2 Plan AF 4248 (1223 Main Street – Old Livelong Hotel)
- Lot 9 Block 2 Plan AF 4248 (1231 Main Street – House)
Clean-up of these properties would include the following:
- Remove all debris and materials from site to the RM of Mervin Dry Landfill Site located at the SE 34-52-20 W3M
- All materials must be sorted, ie/metal, wood, cement separated prior to delivery to transfer site
- Hauling to Transfer site on weekdays only, no weekends or holidays
- Demolish and remove all concrete on site, which is not permitted to be used as fill material
- Contractor is responsible for the disposal of all material which is to be removed from the site
- Fill and cover existing basement with dirt/clay and landscape the ground to ensure it is stable
- Cannot start demolition until October 1, 2021, and buildings are required to be cleaned up by October 31, 2021
- Sewer Lines to be property capped
- Contractor responsible to ensure all utilities (ie: Gas, Power, Telephone, Water, Sewer) are disconnected before proceeding with demolition to ensure public safety
Please submit a written quote to the R.M. of Mervin No. 499 by September 13, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. and mark it “Demolition Quote”.
If you have any further questions regarding the above, please contact the R.M. Office.